Like the name implies, solar hot water heaters use energy from the sun to heat water. Initially, the cost of installing a solar water heater will be high, but it is a money saving investment in the long term
How to install heating solar systems?
It is recommended to consult a solar heating professional before buying these water heaters. He will inform you, what size of heater will be suitable for your family. These solar water heaters can be installed with the help of the professionals. Choose suitable place for their installation. Make sure that these solar water panels are placed facing the sun.
The latest geothermal heat pumps are among the most efficient and comfortable energy saving heating and energy saving cooling technologies currently available for homes and other buildings. These ground-source heat pumps use the natural heat storage capacity of the earth or ground water to provide energy efficient heating and cooling.
Types of Solar Water Heaters.
Solar hot water systems can be either active or passive. Active solar water heaters require an air source heat pump to circulate the water while passive systems do not. An active system is one where the exchange fluid is actively pumped from the storage tank through the solar hot water collectors and back into the tank. In case of a passive solar water heater, the storage tank will always be on the roof.
Benefits of these solar water heaters?
1. They are environment friendly and do not cause any pollution.
2. They are energy efficient and reduce the electricity expenditure.
3. They are a fantastic way to save fossil fuels.
4. A solar water heater is a long-term investment that will save your money. These are the most successful energy saving heating and energy saving cooling appliances.
5. Solar heating systems require very low maintenance through out the year.
Source : www.articlesbase.com